Wednesday, August 8, 2007

der Regen auf Munchen


The rain in Munich...comes and goes. It seems to heat up for three of four days, build humid moisture, pressure and so on, until the sky can't take it and it rains for 2 or 3 days. Doesn't hinder our experience, aside from not being able to ride my bike. I rather like the rain. I guess that comes from growing up in Sacramento, definately not from living in LA.

The skies now are beautiful shades of grey. Layered patches shifting through the sky. Cloudy sky always will remind me of San Francisco and the cool air from the ocean. It's a good reminder that even though these places I am so familiar with are far away and I cannot see them, they still exist in some corner of my mind. On the flip side, it also brings up memories of long cool days spent with Marisa. The rain comes, and the music that plays along with it changes into tones that don't let me forget her. Soon enough, she'll be next to me agian.

oops, my emo side is showing. don't hate me for it. It's bound to only get worse the longer I am away from home.

No comments: